On Saturday (April 25th) we’ll talk about jobs and work.
On Monday (April 27th), we’ll discuss a light topic before we head into Golden Week: likes and dislikes! Most of these questions will be pretty simple, so I’m not going to have levels this time, just some sample questions.
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. Do any industries have bad working conditions in Japan?
2. Which shift is the best to work?
3. How hard is it to become a billionaire by working?
Click here to see the lexical set and the previous questions!
Here they are:
1. What kind of music do you like?
2. Do you like to play sports?
3. Do you like movies from other countries?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Are there any foods you don’t like?
6. What TV shows don’t you like? OR What TV shows do you dislike?
This topic is pretty straightforward, so no additional lexis will be necessary! Just have some topics in mind that you want to talk or ask about! See you then!