Our Saturday (April 18th) topic is health.
Our Monday (April 20th) topic is computers.
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?
2. In what ways are you health-conscious?
3. What are some jobs that are terrible for your health?
Click here to see the lexical set and older questions!
Today we’re going to talk about something very important and useful, but something I don’t understand: computers! I hope you can teach me something!
Here are some questions you might hear during the lesson:
1. Do you have a computer? More than one?
2. What other devices do you use with your computer? For example, a printer, a digital camera, a webcam, etc.
1. How do you use your computer to learn or study English?
2. What important features do you want your computer to have?
1. Do you remember the first time you bought or used a computer?
2. Have computers made our lives better or worse? Why do you think so?
Additional Useful Lexis:
Internet Service Provider(s)
Share (a file)
Whew! That’s a lot of terminology. Hope it’s useful. See you at the next discussion lesson!