Since our last topic was pretty heavy, I decided to add some lighter ones again today: Books and Jokes!
On Saturday (April 11th), we’ll talk about books and reading.
On Monday (April 13th), we’ll talk about jokes and humor.
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. How important are books and reading?
2. What would life be like if books disappeared?
3. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
Click here to see the lexical set and the previous questions!
Here are some questions I will probably ask you at the next discussion group:
1. Do you like telling or listening to jokes?
2. Do you have a favorite comedian?
1. Could you tell us your favorite joke (in English)?
2. Are you funny? What makes you think so?
1. What topics do people like to joke about and why?
2. Some people say “laughter is the best medicine”. Do you agree?
Additional Useful Lexis:
That’s it! I look forward to seeing you for this light and hopefully funny discussion!