We often discuss very serious topics, but soon after our next Saturday (March 28th) discussion group and the day after our Monday (March 30th) discussion groups is… April Fool’s! In the spirit of the holiday, I thought we’d have a silly discussion group next time!
Here are some of the silly questions I may ask you:
1. Would you rather kiss a crocodile or a bear?
2. What kind of mouse pad do you have? Describe it.
1. If you were a color, what color would you be?
2. What is the strangest thing you have ever drunk?
1. If you were trapped on an island, what 3 items would you bring?
2. If you had one superpower, what would it be and why?
Additional (possibly) Useful Lexis!
Stick (N in N)
A Couch Potato
A day in the life (of N)
Be given a chance to V(-O)
For no (good) reason
Way to V(-O)
When was the last time you V(-O)?
I look forward to your silly questions and answers next time! See you then!