March 21st is a national holiday, so there will be no group discussion lesson on that day!
Next Monday (March 23rd) we’re going to talk about everyone’s least favorite topic, something we all have to deal with at some points in our life: stress! Maybe we can help each other find ways to reduce or relieve stress as well!
Here are some questions I may ask you:
1. How often do you feel stressed?
2. Can stress be good sometimes?
1. What kind of things can cause stress?
2. How stressful is your job?
1. What are some things that trigger stress in you?
2. What are some good methods for relieving or preventing stress?
Additional Useful Lexis:
Adjectives and Adverbs
Be under stress
A full schedule