This Saturday (March 14th) we’ll talk about money and shopping.
On Monday (March 16th) we’re going to talk about a very popular topic: television! Most people (but not everybody) love TV.
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. Is money the root of evil?
2. Have you ever been broke? What was it like?
3. Is shopping a good or bad habit?
Click here if you’d like to see the previous questions and the lexical set!
So here are some questions you might be asked at the next discussion:
1. Did you watch TV last night? What did you watch?
2. Do you prefer movies or TV shows?
1. What are your favorite TV shows?
2. What TV shows did you used to watch as a kid?
1. Do you think it’s alright for children to watch TV? Why or why not?
2. Could you live without TV for a week? A month?
Additional Useful Lexis:
Reality TV (show(s))
Be on (at TIME)