Since our next Saturday lesson is on February 14th (Valentine’s Day!), I decided to talk about happiness again!
Our next Monday (February 16th) topic will be the internet! We’ll talk about what it is, as well as the good and the bad about it!
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. Who is the happiest person you know?
2. How do you cheer yourself up when you are down?
3. Who are you happiest to spend your time with?
Click here if you want to see the old questions and the lexical set!
Here are some possible questions:
1. How often do you use the internet?
2. Have you ever bought anything on the internet?
1. What do you use the internet for?
2. Has the internet made your life more convenient or less convenient? How?
1. How can we use the internet to improve our English?
2. Overall, has the internet improved our lives? Why or why not?
Additional Useful Lexis:
Be available on N
Be satisfied with N
Can you believe N?
Face to face
Put N online
Take advantage of N