This Saturday (February 7th) we’ll talk about school.
Our next discussion topic on Monday (February 9th) will be community! So let’s talk about our neighbors, neighborhoods and communities.
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. What can be done to make more students enjoy school?
2. What’s the most important thing you learned at school?
3. If you could go back to school again, what would you do differently?
Click here to see the old questions and the lexical set!
Here are some questions you might hear at the next lesson:
1. Are there a lot of people your age in your neighborhood?
2. Do you know the people in your neighborhood well?
1. What do you like about your community?
2. What is important about having a community?
1. How can people make their community better?
2. How can you maintain your privacy and live in a community?
Additional Useful Lexis:
In s/o’s community
Not too much this time! Hope to see you at the next group discussion lesson!