Our Saturday (January 31st) is habits!
For Monday (February 2nd) we have an interesting topic : We talked about honesty and truth last time, so this time we’re going to talk about secrets.
Here are the new questions (new lexis is in italics):
1. Are there any habits you should develop but haven’t?
2. Are habits necessary to be successful?
3. What are some good habits if you want to improve your English?
Click here to see the old questions and the lexical set!
Here are some questions you may hear at the next group discussion lesson:
1. Is privacy very important to you?
2. Do you keep a lot of secrets?
1. What kinds of things are important to keep secret from people you don’t know well?
2. Does the internet make it more difficult to keep secrets? How so?
1. Is keeping a secret the same as being dishonest? Why or why not?
2. If someone you knew did something bad, would you keep it a secret? Why or why not?
Additional Useful Lexis
Keep (a secret)
(Not) Be supposed to V(-O)