Hello again everyone!
Our topic this coming Saturday (January 24th) is Bias and Prejudice!
Our topic this coming Monday (January 26th) is a very important one: Honesty and Truth.
Here are some questions you may hear during the discussion (new lexis is in italics):
1. What’s the worst form of prejudice?
2. Have you ever personally experienced prejudice?
3. Do you know anyone who is extremely prejudiced?
Click here to see the old questions and the lexical set!
Here are some questions you may hear during the discussion:
1. Is it ok to lie sometimes? Can you give an example?
2. When is it ok to be partially truthful?
1. What is the difference between a white lie and a regular lie?
2. Can truth be cruel? If so, when? If not, why is it kind?
1. What is truth?
2. Why are people dishonest?
Additional Useful Lexis:
A half truth
S–V–O–Ving-O (Ex: I appreciate you being honest)
That’s it! Hope to see you then!