It’s a new year, and time for some new topics!
Our discussion topic on January 17th (Saturday) at 2pm will be: Friends and Friendship
Here are some new questions you might hear (new lexis is in italics):
1. Have you ever lost a friend?
2. Are there any long-lost friends you’d like to meet again?
3. Has a friend ever turned on you?
Click here to see the old questions and the lexical set!
Our first topic on January 19th (Monday) at 3pm is: College!
Here are some sample questions you may hear during the lesson:
1. Are colleges in Japan usually co-ed?
2. Did you join any clubs in college?
1. What is a typical day at college like in Japan?
2. What was your major?
1. How do people decide which college to go to?
2. Do you think a college education is important? Why or why not?
Additional Useful Lexis:
Be (just/only) a matter of N
Be part of N
Can’t seem to V
Do something different(ly) with N
How did you decide…?
Pull an all-nighter
As usual, if you have any questions, please let me know! Hope to see you guys on January 19th!