Here is our next discussion topic for Monday (December 15th). The topic my absolute favorite: learning English! Finally, we’ll be able to talk all about your experiences, as well as your ideas, concerning your adventures with English!
This will be our last new group discussion topic for this year, so I hope you can make it! I’m anxious to hear everything you think and want to know about learning English.
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
Learning English Lexical Set:
N1 is a(n) ADJ N2 to V
Be able to V
Be willing to V
On the phone
The most ADJ thing about N
1. How often do you study English?
2. Is English a difficult language to learn?
1. What is the most difficult thing about English?
2. How long have you been learning English?
1. Why do you study English?
2. What are you willing to do in order to improve your English?
That’s it! I hope that gives you some good ideas not just for what to talk about, but for what to ask your fellow students. See you next week!