Hey everybody! Sorry to post this so late!
Here is our next discussion topic for Saturday (December 6th). The topic is politics.
As usual, please prepare at least two questions. 🙂
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
Get s/o to do s/t
Stay the same
1. What type of government does Japan have?
2. Which politicians can you name?
1. Who is the most controversial politician in your country?
2. How do you decide who to vote for?
1. How could the government be improved?
2. Why is it important to be involved in politics?
That’s it! Thank you very much, and see you this weekend!