Hey everybody! Sorry to post this so late at night!
Here is our next discussion topic for Friday (November 21st). The topic is age.
As usual, please prepare at least two questions. 🙂
We will start the discussion with one or two beginner questions, and then one or two intermediate questions, and with the rest of the time we will ask the advanced questions!
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
Be out of touch
Best N to V
Leave s/o alone
Make s/o ADJ
Make way for N
- Do you think young people are more selfish than older people?
- Where do you wish to live when you get older?
- Should older people try to teach younger people lessons?
- What do you think is the best age to be?
- Should parents continue to finance their children after they are 18? Why or why not?
- Should people be forced to retire at 65 to make way for younger people?
By the way, there will be no group discussion lesson this week on Saturday (November 22nd) or Monday (November 24th), so for my Saturday and Monday students, I will see you the following week! Take care!