Hey everybody! Sorry to post this so late at night!
Good evening. Here is our next discussion topic for Saturday (November 8th) and Monday (November 10th). The topic is cultures.
As usual, please prepare at least two questions. 🙂
We will start the discussion with one or two beginner questions, and then one or two intermediate questions, and with the rest of the time we will ask the advanced questions!
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
How is N ADJ?
What does it mean to V (O)?
1. What is interesting about your culture?
2. What about your culture are you most proud of?
1. What defines a culture?
2. How are other cultures different from yours?
1. Is culture important? Why or why not?
2. What does it mean to be kind in your culture?
That’s it! See you then!