Hey everybody! Sorry to post this so late!
Good evening. Here is our next discussion topic for Saturday (October 25th) and Monday (October 28th). The topic is restaurants, eating out and food.
As usual, please prepare at least two questions. 🙂
We will start the discussion with one or two beginner questions, and then one or two intermediate questions, and with the rest of the time we will ask the advanced questions!
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
During the next group discussion class, we will be talking mostly about money, but maybe a bit about the economy or shopping, too. Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
1. Do you like Western food?
2. How often do you order out?
1. Do you know what “bangers and mash” are?
2. Have you ever worked at a restaurant?
1. What do you know about cholesterol?
2. What do you think should be done about crying babies?
That’s it! See you then!