Sorry this is so late! Our next topic is sleep. We will only have a class this Saturday (September 20th). There will be no class on Monday (September 22nd).
We will start the discussion with one or two beginner questions, and then one or two intermediate questions, and with the rest of the time we will ask the advanced questions!
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
During the next group discussion class, we will be talking about homes. Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
Verbs and Verb Phrases
Be a heavy/light sleeper
Go to bed
Take a nap
- What time do you usually wake up? What time do you usually go to bed?
- Do you ever sleep in? Do you ever oversleep?
- Do you ever take naps?
- Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
- How many hours of sleep do you generally need?
- Do you ever get insomnia?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- Do you ever have nightmares?
- Do you think it’s possible to interpret dreams? Why or why not?
That’s it! Please prepare and ask me questions if you need help! You can email me too! Hope to see you next time.