Hey everyone! From now on I’m going to be combining both classes questions and lexis into one post. The easier questions will be first, the harder questions will be last.
So if you come on Monday, please be prepared to answer the intermediate-advanced questions! If you come on Tuesday, please be prepared to answer the beginner-advanced questions.
Also, for my students: There will be no class during Obon holidays (August 11th and 12th), just this coming week (August 4th and 5th). The next group discussion class after that will be August 18th and August 19th.
Also, it looks like there is still some interest in a Saturday class, so if you are available on Saturday and would like to join, please let me know!
If you are a student of mine, I hope to see you at one of the discussion groups. If anybody (student or not) has any questions about this blog, please let me know: Post a comment here, find me on twitter, or email me through my website. Thanks!
During the next group discussion class, we will be talking about change. Here is a list of the lexis and possible questions which we may use during the lesson:
Have you ever…?
Make a(n) ADJ change
S/O’s old ways
The way S-V(-O)
- Have you ever quit your job?
- Do you think change is important in people’s life?
- Have you ever decided to change the way you eat or exercise?
- What is one thing that you think you will never change about yourself?
- Have you made any recent changes in your life?
- What was the craziest change in appearance you have ever made?
- Have you ever had to change the way you speak, dress, or act? Why?
- What was the last major change you made in your life?
- What is one thing you have tried to change, but couldn’t?
- Do you think that it is easy to mend our old ways?
- What is the most difficult change you have ever had to make?
- If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?